If you are setting up your mail on your computer:
- Go to webmail.yourdomain.com
- email@example.com + password
- Click “Configure Email”
- You will have options available
- You can download a file for your particular system and double-click the file on your computer and it will automatically set up your mail.
- If your system configuration is not available for download you can enter the settings provided manually.
- for setting up in google mail, follow google mail instructions here.
Free street parking is available.
We accept all forms of payment. Cash, cheque, Mastercard, Visa, American Express.
To maintain project integrity :
- Get a client login and provide all files through client portal. Click here to request access.
- Provide all print project files, in the proper resolution (300dpi)
- Provide highest quality video files possible.
- for duplication – make sure you have checked your master content and authoring!
- Guidelines for Pre-Designed Art Submission
- CMYK 300dpi PSD, EPS, PDF
- Remember to add 1/4” bleed (1/8” each side, top & bottom)
- Leave 1/4” (1/8” each side, top & bottom) type safe – you don’t want your text at the very edge and possibly slipping off the edge.
- Request Required Template if you don’t have one and follow the bleed line and type safe guides
- Images 300 dpi or Hi-Res 72dpi jpg (generally 3000-4000px)
- Include font files if submitted composition is layered.
- Disc printing template available here!