If you are setting up your mail on your computer:
- Go to webmail.yourdomain.com
- firstname.lastname@example.org + password
- Click “Configure Email”
- You will have options available
- You can download a file for your particular system and double-click the file on your computer and it will automatically set up your mail.
- If your system configuration is not available for download you can enter the settings provided manually.
- for setting up in google mail, follow google mail instructions here.
Free street parking is available.
We accept all forms of payment. Cash, cheque, Mastercard, Visa, American Express.
Please note: a deposit is required to begin work.
To maintain project integrity :
- A link will be sent to you for uploading of files – so they are all in one place and not sporadic in emails. Click here to request access.
- Provide all print project files, in the proper resolution (300dpi)
- Provide highest quality video files possible.
- for duplication – make sure you have checked your master content and authoring!
- Guidelines for Pre-Designed Art Submission
- CMYK 300dpi PSD, EPS, PDF
- Remember to add 1/4” bleed (1/8” each side, top & bottom)
- Leave 1/4” (1/8” each side, top & bottom) type safe – you don’t want your text at the very edge and possibly slipping off the edge.
- Request Required Template if you don’t have one and follow the bleed line and type safe guides
- Images 300 dpi or Hi-Res 72dpi jpg (generally 3000-4000px)
- Include font files if submitted composition is layered.